Forums > General Discussion > Get Most Reliable Cisco 200-901 Practice Test [2023]
Get Most Reliable Cisco 200-901 Practice Test [2023]
Posted: 18 Jan 2023 01:44 UTC  Post #1
anglinajolie
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 58
Cisco 200-901 is the first of two exams required to earn the Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification. This certification is designed to demonstrate an individual’s ability to develop, implement, and maintain applications and solutions using Cisco platforms. Passing this exam will open up a number of career opportunities for those interested in the Cisco technology stack.

The Cisco 200-901 exam is a proctored exam that is designed to test an individual’s knowledge and skills related to developing, implementing, and maintaining applications and solutions using Cisco Platforms. The exam consists of 55-65 multiple-choice and drag-and-drop questions and is divided into the following domains:

1. Network Fundamentals

2. Software Development and Design

3. Security

4. Cloud and Automation

5. Infrastructure and Automation

6. Network Programmability and Automation

7. DevOps

To help you prepare for the exam, here are some sample questions that you may encounter on the Cisco 200-901 exam.

Networ k Fundamentals:

1. What is the purpose of the subnet mask?

2. What are the three main components of an IPv6 address?

3. What is the difference between a router and a switch?

Soft ware Development and Design:

1. What is the basic structure of an object-oriented programming language?

2. What is the purpose of a software development methodology?

3. What are the main differences between a high-level language and a low-level language?

Se curity:

1. What is the primary purpose of a firewall?

2. What is the difference between authentication and authorization?

3. What is a Denial of Service (DoS) attack?

Clou d and Automation:

1. What is the difference between public cloud and private cloud?

2. What are the benefits of using cloud computing?

3. What is Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)?

Infr astructure and Automation:

1. What is the purpose of a virtual machine?

2. What is a hypervisor and how does it work?

3. What are the main benefits of using automation?

Network Programmability and Automation:

1. What is the purpose of a software development framework?

2. What is the purpose of a controller in a network programmability architecture?

3. How is network automation different from network programmability?

DevOps:

1. What is the purpose of DevOps?

2. What are the main components of a DevOps workflow?

3. What is continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)?

By understanding the exam objectives and studying the sample Cisco 200-901 exam questions, you can better prepare for the Cisco exam. Good luck!
Last edited: 18 Jan 2023 06:48 UTC by anglinajolie
Posted: 27 Jan 2023 06:39 UTC  Post #2
geraldjones
Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1
A very interesting topic that I have been looking at, I think this is one of the most important pieces of information for me. And I'm glad to read your post. Thanks for sharing! Come to geometry dash meltdown whenever you want.
Posted: 13 Mar 2023 00:19 UTC  Post #3
LahomaNesti
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 98
mini newfypoo
Posted: 06 Apr 2023 07:38 UTC  Post #4
walnut143
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 6
This kind of information should be taken seriously. click here
Last edited: 06 Apr 2023 11:47 UTC by walnut143
Posted: 06 Apr 2023 08:20 UTC  Post #5
walnut143
Deck & Engine
Registered
Many will learn on this post. Keep it up! concrete companies in clarksville tn
Posted: 06 Apr 2023 08:40 UTC  Post #6
walnut143
Deck & Engine
Registered
I hope this content will reach many people concrete abilene tx
Posted: 22 May 2023 22:56 UTC  Post #7
jack ma
Deck
Registered
Total Posts: 2469
Welcome to our website! You can have a CCGT Inserts good selection threading insert carbide rod blanks of many different brands on our site, parting and grooving inserts such as products. Even threading insert though they are cheap, they tungsten honing had made by CNMG Carbide Inserts carbide drilling inserts the best materials and the best quality. You can indexable drill bit have a strong sale-support here! It buy tungsten carbide rods is free order carbide welding rods worldwide! More buy more discounts! Just come and buy them!Every website of us built its reputation not only on the best quality of carbide rod blade product For Sale, but also on its outstanding service.
Posted: 21 Nov 2023 08:27 UTC  Post #8
charlotte8
Deck & Engine
Registered
That seems so advanced in technology. I feel that it might be complicated for beginners. Anyways, still, good job to the developer. Carpet Cleaner Hastings
Last edited: 21 Nov 2023 13:28 UTC by charlotte8
Posted: 22 Nov 2023 10:06 UTC  Post #9
charlotte8
Deck & Engine
Registered
If I could answer the questions above, I'd be an expert somehow. LOL. Landscape Gardner
Last edited: 22 Nov 2023 15:07 UTC by charlotte8
Posted: 23 Nov 2023 21:28 UTC  Post #10
charlotte8
Deck & Engine
Registered
What is the primary purpose of a firewall?
My answer is that it helps prevent your device from getting virus. click here !
Last edited: 24 Nov 2023 02:36 UTC by charlotte8
Posted: 19 Dec 2023 22:29 UTC  Post #11
luck
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 1998
Why Replica Boss Belt pay retail fashion prices for expensive names replica gucci sneakers when a designer alternative Replica Coogi Shoes replica products will make the same Replica Nike Free Shoes impression?When you want to Replica Jaeger LeCoultre Watches buy a replica replica Replica Roger Shoes products, are?replica Jaeger LeCoultre Replica Watches Cartier Replica Watches products Replica Jimmy Choo Shoes the first luxury brand coming to A Lange Sohne Replica Watches your mind? They are one of the Roger Dubuis Replica Watches best Replica Wallet fashion Replica Prada Belt replica Replica Boots products in Piaget Replica Watches the world Replica Adidas Kids Shoes and you replica dior knitwear deserve to own Bvlgari Replica Watches one from our Replica Timberland Shoes website at such low Replica Omega Watches price.
1 / 2 Next Last