Forums > General Discussion > software development consulting company
software development consulting company
Posted: 24 Oct 2024 09:16 UTC  Post #1
milanastill
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 13
I'm considering starting a software development consulting company, but I'm unsure what the first steps should be. Do you have any advice on how to position the company to attract clients? Should I focus on a specific niche or offer broader services? Also, how important is building a strong online presence?
Posted: 24 Oct 2024 09:20 UTC  Post #2
tati99
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 12
I’d suggest starting by identifying a niche where you have expertise. Specializing can help you stand out from the competition, especially in the early stages. Broader services are also valuable, but you might dilute your message if you try to cover too much at once. For instance, if you're great with software development consulting company , target that first and grow from there. As for online presence, it's essential. Potential clients will often find you through your website or social media. Make sure your site is professional and showcases your past projects or case studies. Building credibility online, especially through LinkedIn and a solid website, can really make a difference. It’s also good to think about networking—attending industry events and forming partnerships.
Posted: 24 Oct 2024 09:21 UTC  Post #3
lilastick
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 11
Thank you so much for your insights! I really appreciate the advice about starting with a niche. That makes a lot of sense, especially when considering how competitive the industry can be. Also, I hadn’t thought about how crucial online presence is, so I’ll definitely focus on that as well. Thanks again!
1 / 1